Showing all 4 results
Ages Organic Premium Early Harvest Extra-virgin Olive Oil 0,5l€32.90
- Centuries-old olive grove with an ideal microclimate.
- Organic farming with strict application of organic farming standards.
- Monovarietal / Makri olive variety.
- Region: Makri, Region of Evros, in the province of Thrace.
- Early harvest / Cold pressed.
- Olives harvested by hand.
- Olives pressed within 90 minutes max. of harvest.
- Limited production (2019: 1640 bottles).
- Acidity: very low (<0.3%).
- Aromatic Notes: banana peel, freshly cut grass, green apple, tomato
- Taste: sweet, green almond, tomato, black pepper
- Availability: only in fully opaque 500ml bottles, with flow control.
- Production: at Kyklopas (Argyris Kelidis) olive mill.
- Permanent colouring of the bottle in matt.
- The container (glass bottle), with its curves, distinguished proportions and shape, alludes to older forms, while remaining classic and modern. The chosen colour is a Greek dark blue; classy and timeless with a matt texture that also stimulates the sense of touch, in addition to vision.
- The main graphic could be none other than a stylized, gold-plated and embossed perennial olive tree from our olive groves – a tribute to this monument of nature.
- Finally, other details complement the entire image: the seal on the cap that proudly bears the guarantee of quality from Kyklopas, as well as the folded label that adorns the elegant neck of the bottle and tells the story of the product.
Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra-virgin Olive Oil 750ml€24.50
A single variety extra virgin olive oil with an exceptionally low acidity , produced from the Makri olive, which has unique characteristics thanks to the local microclimate and the estate’s soil structure, and is harvested in the middle of October. Characterized by fruitiness of mid to high intensity with enhanced tones of fresh green olive and green banana, artichoke and freshly cut grass. The oil is extracted within 4-8 hours of harvest and cold pressed under optimal conditions. Complex in taste, yet delicate with moderate bitter and spicy tones, it is best consumed raw as a finishing touch to all your dishes.
Τhe most awarded Greek olive oil!
Pamako Organic EVOO Early Harvest 0.5L€32.50
GREEK ORGANIC/HIGH PHENOLIC/ EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Established in 2014 by a young entrepreneur, Eftihis Androulakis, PAMAKO is the brainchild of a passionate Cretan who decided to build on a family tradition of several
generations with the help of his family and his partner, Dorothea Ritter. Together, they combine tradition with cutting edge technology to produce an olive oil that is exceptional in both taste and quality. It all began in a rocky, mountainous area covered with olive trees that are hundreds of years old. Throughout their journey, Eftihis and Dorothea kept in mind the advice of their grandfathers “to respect the trees, look after them, and they will richly reward you with their fruits.” The best quality olive oil with all of olive oil’s health benefits is our ultimate reward. PAMAKO is one of the few olive oils worldwide to have a certified health claim on its label in accordance with EU regulation 432/2012, as it contains a very high amounts of phenols.
The Governor Premium Unfiltered Extra-virgin Olive Oil Limited Edition 0,5L€37.50
“The Governor”™ and your health
First among equals
“The Governor”™ was scientifically tested in March 2014 at the University of Athens and compared with the results of 700 other olive oil samples, from 30 different olive varieties. 150 of the comparative olive oil samples originated from countries outside Greece, specifically: California, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Tunisia, Cyprus, France, Argentina, Chile, Morocco and Israel.
The results were impressive. The oleocanthal and oleacein concentrations in “The Governor”™ are 7 times higher than the average of the samples and the highest value recorded among all commercially-available bottled oils since 2009. Oleocanthal, oleocein and other elements present in “The Governor”™ olive oil present important biological activity, and are related with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and neuro-protective benefits.
The total hydroxytyrosol derivatives are 61% higher than the stipulated European regulation. The daily consumption of 20g is known to protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress.
2014 Athens University evaluation of “The Governor”™ polyphenol content vs. average levels in extra virgin olive oils:
“..we can certify that [“The Governor”] is an extremely rare extra virgin olive oil that stands out from the usual oils… It is an oil highly recommended to all consumers looking for olive oil with enhanced properties for health protection.”