Showing 1–9 of 11 results
Ages Organic Premium Early Harvest Extra-virgin Olive Oil 0,5l€32.90
- Centuries-old olive grove with an ideal microclimate.
- Organic farming with strict application of organic farming standards.
- Monovarietal / Makri olive variety.
- Region: Makri, Region of Evros, in the province of Thrace.
- Early harvest / Cold pressed.
- Olives harvested by hand.
- Olives pressed within 90 minutes max. of harvest.
- Limited production (2019: 1640 bottles).
- Acidity: very low (<0.3%).
- Aromatic Notes: banana peel, freshly cut grass, green apple, tomato
- Taste: sweet, green almond, tomato, black pepper
- Availability: only in fully opaque 500ml bottles, with flow control.
- Production: at Kyklopas (Argyris Kelidis) olive mill.
- Permanent colouring of the bottle in matt.
- The container (glass bottle), with its curves, distinguished proportions and shape, alludes to older forms, while remaining classic and modern. The chosen colour is a Greek dark blue; classy and timeless with a matt texture that also stimulates the sense of touch, in addition to vision.
- The main graphic could be none other than a stylized, gold-plated and embossed perennial olive tree from our olive groves – a tribute to this monument of nature.
- Finally, other details complement the entire image: the seal on the cap that proudly bears the guarantee of quality from Kyklopas, as well as the folded label that adorns the elegant neck of the bottle and tells the story of the product.
Beliá Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil 0,5L€14.90
An exquisite EVOO from a private olive grove that is situated outside the small village of Mouzaki, in the prefecture of Messinia. This region of Peloponnese, mountainous Messinia, produces some of the finest olive oils in the world.
It is produced exclusively from olives of the Koroneiki olive tree variety, which is considered by many the king of olive oil producing varieties.
- Single estate
- Cold extraction
- Low acidity, below 0,3%
- Quality indexes (Peroxide value, K270, K232) far below the limits. This is very important because the lower these indexes are, the better the olive oil is preserved throughout its Best Before date.
- Health claim according to European Regulation No. 432/ 2012 of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). High phenols content (certified by the Kapodistrian University of Athens), which according to several medical studies are beneficial for the human health and protecting it against many diseases.
- Rich aroma and a perfectly balanced presence of the bitter and pungent elements. It is very important to know that these attributes are being preserved throughout the duration of its storage life.
- Deep and bright green color.
0,5 Liter can
Kyklopas Early Harvest Extra-virgin Olive Oil 750ml€24.50
A single variety extra virgin olive oil with an exceptionally low acidity , produced from the Makri olive, which has unique characteristics thanks to the local microclimate and the estate’s soil structure, and is harvested in the middle of October. Characterized by fruitiness of mid to high intensity with enhanced tones of fresh green olive and green banana, artichoke and freshly cut grass. The oil is extracted within 4-8 hours of harvest and cold pressed under optimal conditions. Complex in taste, yet delicate with moderate bitter and spicy tones, it is best consumed raw as a finishing touch to all your dishes.
Τhe most awarded Greek olive oil!
Kyklopas Organic Extra-virgin Olive Oil 500ml€19.90
A single variety extra virgin olive oil produced from Makri olives with a very low acidity . Strict environmental regulations are adhered to throughout the entire production process of this extraordinary extra virgin olive oil. Derived from Kyklopas’ very own olive groves, which are organic certified by the Greek Organization for the Inspection and Certification of Organic Products (DIO), the olives are harvested in mid to late October. The oil is extracted at Kyklopas’ organic certified olive mill the very same day. Characterized by fruitiness of mid to high intensity with enhanced tones of fresh green olive and green banana, artichoke and freshly cut grass.
Myrolion Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500 ml€21.50
Myrolion – www.myrolion.gr – is the result of family history, hard work and passion for purity. A father, a mother and their son now share their olive oil with you. Nurture your loved ones with one of the best Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils the Mediterranean has to offer.
- Certified Extra Virgin – Chemical & Sensory Analyses
- Certified with the European Seal of Organic Farming for Organic Cultivation, Pressing, Storage & Bottling
- High Phenolic – 529mg/kg of Oleocanthal, Oleacein, Oleuropein, Tyroxol & Hydroxytyrosol
- Cold Pressed, below 27 degrees Celsius
- Health Claim According to EU Regulation 432/2012
- Sensory Profile – Intense Aromas, Balanced Bitterness & Pungency – Enriches Taste, Does Not Overpower Other Ingredients
- Suggested daily Intake for maximum health benefits: 1 + 1/2 tablespoons
- Ideal for raw use – Salads, Vinaigrette, Sauces, Direct Consumption, Raw over Meals
- Suitable for light cooking (sauteing, etc.)
- Flash point 207°C
Pamako Organic EVOO Early Harvest 0.5L€32.50
GREEK ORGANIC/HIGH PHENOLIC/ EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Established in 2014 by a young entrepreneur, Eftihis Androulakis, PAMAKO is the brainchild of a passionate Cretan who decided to build on a family tradition of several
generations with the help of his family and his partner, Dorothea Ritter. Together, they combine tradition with cutting edge technology to produce an olive oil that is exceptional in both taste and quality. It all began in a rocky, mountainous area covered with olive trees that are hundreds of years old. Throughout their journey, Eftihis and Dorothea kept in mind the advice of their grandfathers “to respect the trees, look after them, and they will richly reward you with their fruits.” The best quality olive oil with all of olive oil’s health benefits is our ultimate reward. PAMAKO is one of the few olive oils worldwide to have a certified health claim on its label in accordance with EU regulation 432/2012, as it contains a very high amounts of phenols.
Pamako Organic EVOO Early Harvest 250ml€19.00
GREEK ORGANIC/HIGH PHENOLIC/ EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
A recently founded company (2014), Pamako is guided by the passion for pure organic extra virgin olive oil and a desire to marry centuries old traditions of olive oil production with 21st century technology in order to create a premium product.Established in 2014 by a young entrepreneur, Eftihis Androulakis, PAMAKO is the brainchild of a passionate Cretan who decided to build on a family tradition of several
generations with the help of his family and his partner, Dorothea Ritter. Together, they combine tradition with cutting edge technology to produce an olive oil that is exceptional in both taste and quality.Preserving traditional methods of sustainable organic cultivation and processing, the newest technology is integrated in order to get the best out of each olive and create a premium extra virgin olive oil.The experience of older generations guided them, and youthful passion motivated them to start a challenging, painstaking procedure to take full advantage of what nature had to give. It all began in a rocky, mountainous area covered with olive trees that are hundreds of years old. Throughout their journey, Eftihis and Dorothea kept in mind the advice of their grandfathers “to respect the trees, look after them, and they will richly reward you with their fruits.” The best quality olive oil with all of olive oil’s health benefits is our ultimate reward.PAMAKO is one of the few olive oils worldwide to have a certified health claim on its label in accordance with EU regulation 432/2012, as it contains very high amounts of phenols.
Thallon EVOO Early Harvest Chalkidiki 350 ml€22.70
Thallon olive oil has all the characteristics of the Chondrolia olive variety of Halkidiki. It has a rich fruity taste with aromatic notes of grass, greens, pepper, tomato. It is recommended to be eaten raw in the morning or as an accompaniment to salads, boiled or grilled vegetables and grilled meat.
Thallon is an olive oil with a very high content in two of the most important phenols – Oleocanthal and Oleacein. Olive oil polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress. The Oleocanthal, Oleacein and derivatives complex have protective properties for our health and a positive impact on the prevention of heart attacks and in the treatment of inflammation. Furthermore, recent studies have shown that they are shielding the human body against Alzheimer’s disease. Based on the analysis of the concentration of polyphenols in our olive oil, the beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system are ensured with the recommended daily intake of 20g of olive oil.
The Governor Premium Unfiltered Extra-virgin Olive Oil 0,5L€29.90
A very fine extra virgin olive oil from Corfu island, with fresh aroma and taste, rich in texture and healthy antioxidants. Produced by the Dafnis family, who for three generations have been carefully tending the centuries-old ‘Lianolia’ variety olive trees in the family grove.
This unfiltered early harvest oil is harvested and cold-pressed at the Dafnis family olive mill at very low temperatures using the gentlest methods. This painstaking care rewards us with a superb natural olive juice with unusually high polyphenols content, which are responsible for the healthy benefits of olive oil.
“The Governor”™ and your health
First among equals
“The Governor”™ was scientifically tested in March 2014 at the University of Athens and compared with the results of 700 other olive oil samples, from 30 different olive varieties. 150 of the comparative olive oil samples originated from countries outside Greece, specifically: California, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Tunisia, Cyprus, France, Argentina, Chile, Morocco and Israel.
The results were impressive. The oleocanthal and oleacein concentrations in “The Governor”™ are 7 times higher than the average of the samples and the highest value recorded among all commercially-available bottled oils since 2009. Oleocanthal, oleocein and other elements present in “The Governor”™ olive oil present important biological activity and are related with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and neuro-protective benefits.
The total hydroxytyrosol derivatives are 61% higher than the stipulated European regulation. The daily consumption of 20g is known to protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress.
2014 Athens University evaluation of “The Governor”™ polyphenol content vs. average levels in extra virgin olive oils:
“..we can certify that [“The Governor”] is an extremely rare extra virgin olive oil that stands out from the usual oils… It is an oil highly recommended to all consumers looking for olive oil with enhanced properties for health protection.”